A pair of spread sheets detailing the voices, percussions, traps, materials, and pipe scalings of the historic 1924 Kimball organ of the Saint Louis Scottish Rite Cathedral.
This lithograph image, a likely architectural draft, is found on the back of many Kimball contracts. It represents the Kimball factory built on 7 acres at the corner of 26th and Rockwell Streets in southside Chicago. This vast building was in the heart of Chicago's great manufacturing district, provided more than 850,000 square feet of working space, and was sold to McCormick (International Harvester) Works in 1954 when the Kimball firm vacated the building. Destroyed by fire in 1974, this building no longer exists.